How to Make Love to God?
Civilizations and religions, different languages have different names and symbols. Allah is the name most often used to make love in the true name of God in Islam. The Holy Trinity is the love in the true name of God in Christianity. To make love in the true name of God in Hinduism is Ishwara, ie driver Supreme Lord. To make love in the true name of God in Buddhism is the Four Noble Truths. There is no end of names and forms of making love in the true name of God. All are faithful to the demands of its name and form of God is satisfied with thinking skills. All who have entered their consciousness beyond their knowledge of ways of thinking and language, make love in the true name of God and say that is unique and can not be spoken, and trained!
To make love in the true name of God is the word most frequently consumed by the religious scholar in the world and his interpretation of civilization has divided the number of religions and has no end. To make love in the true name of God and how it can be adopted or rejected, or divided by a course in religion for you and for many types of religions. She has the name and form, gives true God and the language in which the direction of prayer to make love in the true name of God. The true name of God - God is in isolation, accept with love in his conscience.
You feel you know the name of the form in the consciousness of God through prayer to meditation is without a tongue, very clean and quiet. Becoming, which recognizes the truth of thought! Become a thought break the walls of the powder in the unconscious! Be aware of thought where attention is fixed in the mind! Accepting this fact in consciousness. What is the decision of formless God for you, your destiny is taking shape in his mind, his conscience.. Getting into consciousness? Only the silence of your thought process in mind, while in prayer and meditation. There is another way of saying, with thoughts on the matter.
Because thoughts can not be silenced, while thought, hundreds of thousands of times! Thought can not be silenced, while reiterating the idea of silence, without interruption! The thought of a hungry person who is hungry is not appeased, even by the multiple burdens of food in the mind! Among the hundreds of thousands of thoughts of wisdom, not a single thought to accompany the spirit of consciousness!
These are statements of Guru Nanak, who is the founder of the Sikh religion and venerated by Hindus and Muslims. Guru Nanak to pursue his name and is loved by God and his ability to reason. Just to do without language, very clean and quiet feel conscious during prayer and meditation, with the following characteristics, and the rest will come to perfection.
1. His name and form of God is the Creator of all things and to be alive in all existence.
2. His name and form of God is not afraid of silence and not all desires of life, always true happiness.
3. Her name and form of God has no hatred and no link to the whole of existence, always in true love, kindness and mercy to all existence
4. His name and form of God is always present, without past or future.
5. His name and form of God is always fixed and unresponsive to their activities in nature.
6. His name and form of God is beyond the scope of lifestyle is the purity and silence sing.
7. His name and form of God is the nectar of the strength and wisdom that prevails in the consciousness of the existence of all